Unsolved OAuth Client Error During MMM-GoogleAssistant Setup
I’ve been struggling with setting up the MMM-GoogleAssistant module on my Raspberry Pi. I meticulously followed the documentation, setting up the OAuth client ID on the Google Cloud Platform and all. But when I tried to authenticate using the link provided, I hit this roadblock: “Access blocked: Authentication failure. The OAuth client was deleted.”
Thinking it might be a one-off thing, I went ahead and created a new OAuth client ID and gave it another shot. But, to my frustration, even when I tried with a different Google account, the same pesky error popped up.
I’m honestly stumped and could really use some guidance or suggestions on how to tackle this.
Hi, I will check