Unsolved Wider documentation for GA?
Is there any place where I can read for wider customization for GA?
I went through the Wiki, and it’s great but not completely clear, by example, I want GA, Jarvis to give me brief news in the morning, just like Android GA can do,
based on a special command, like, Jarvis, What is up today?
and also I want GA, to be able to interact with other models, Like AnyList model, and Google Calendar model, to be able to add things from voice commands.
and also, How can I interpret GA, when he understands wrongly the command and go through a whole text that I don’t want,
Thanks for help.
Don’t forget this:Don’t forget this:
- This is an SDK project (+/- like a demo)
- Normally the SDK does not allow voice activation
- Google Server allows you to view a transcript of what you said
- Google Server only sends voice feedback and an HTML page in response
- This is not a google assistant released by google
Hours of programming and hacks are necessary in order to have the current result
I depend almost 80% on what google servers give for transcription and HTML display
If the google servers will give me in response “launch application XXX” it would simplify a lot of things for me but… it is not the case
Currently, assistant SDK uses AndroidTV theme for display. it’s still too complex to change it
- This project is already 3 or 4 years old !
- I don’t even count the hours of programming spent on it !!!
Thank you for answering,
I still have a long way to go.
other EXTs to create with services linked to google!
the Google France team helps me with this (no one is perfect!)
I try to do something functional for everyone without making it too complicated (it’s not obvious…)
In all case, I am aware I will never get a real assistant like the release version of Google Assistant on your phone
I’m getting closer slowly…
Thank you, Awesome Man, Best regards