Freezing PI 4
My Pi4 with MM is working properly but after a couple of hours it freezes. If I send send commands it freezes after a couple of commands. What is the best way to analyze this problem?
“freeze” is too broad a term for me
Do you have access to ssh when it “freeze” ?
- So it’s not a reel freeze,
- It’s a MagicMirror crash (or a module crash)
- Maybe system on standby ?
- in this case it’s a system freeze
- maybe Temp is too high for example
- maybe SDCard fault
- You can see Temp in Gateway app > System
Thank for your response.
I do not have access to ssh any longer if its freezes.
I have a cooling fan installed and the temp is 62 Celcius before freezing.
I used two different SD cards
One of the cards is the best one for Raspberry pi 4 following this site: https://www.tomshardware.com/best-picks/raspberry-pi-microsd-cards “Silicon Power 3D NAND”
What I found strange is: I did the card test with
Should I format the card and do a fresh install.