Solved No video played on youtube
I have generated the token but no video is played on youtube
Thank you in advance
ah ? you have a generator ? it’s so cool ;)))
Or maybe you have an error 403
pi@raspberrypi:~/MagicMirror/modules/EXT-YouTube $ npm run token
Welcome to EXT-YouTube Token generator!
Do you want to install/reinstall EXT-YouTube token? [Y/n]
Your choice: y
[YT] Check credentials.json…
[YT] credentials.json found in /home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/EXT-YouTube/credentials.json
[YT] Opening OAuth URL. Return here with your code.
[YT] Paste your code: 4/0AVHEtk7W7Cv1fcZIHnEt8XXCxWLfypzI11BhmysjzSrWW-o2NkbiKAI-q7mm0FdWNyuR0A
[YT] tokenYT.json saved !
and what wiki says ?
add recipe for MMM-GoogleAssistant for vocal control
and nothing else ?
(you need credentials(username and password) sended by @bugsounet
If you are in a needed group, just ask me to generate your password and place it in config field)?
It reassures me, if you don’t know how to say ‘hello’, but you know how to read!
Is there any other way to play video on youtube?
because i want to showcase this magic mirror to college as a project.
So kindly help
A project ?
you have no shame ?
Use someone’s project, Code it yourself and it will be YOUR project!
If installing a MagicMirror on a machine is a project for you:
- Ask yourself the right questions!
- it will be without my help!
- DO IT YOURSELF / CODE IT YOURSELF
- it’s too easy to install a trick
Well, I recommend this project to you to get a good grade:
- install Windows in a new machine
- Triple boot with Linux and MacOs
- Run MagicMirror in MacOSX OS
- Make a remote with Gateway (with https)
- Control Magic Mirror with Google Home app (with your phone)
- Clone your phone into a windows in MacOS
- All is done?
- yeah now make the same in Windows and Linux
Naturally, You code MagicMirror your Own from scratch!!!
Good Luck !